Sunday 12 April 2015

Hooting needles

I haven't actually been able to finish any of my knittings, but one piece of sewing is ready to be shown!


Have you ever been in a situation when you just can't seem to find that one neede you need, even though you know it is somewhere in that box? Well, I experienced that a lot of times. And sometimes it just felt too "hard" to fix a piece of clothing since looking for suitable needles was soooo time consuming. (Actually, it was just an excuse for being lazy...)



This is, therefor, the perfect solution for me. A needle book. And even pretty enough to have lying around in the living room.


Owls are just so my thing. I know it's srarting to be boring since everyone has owls at the moment, but when I thought about what I wanted to embroider, the owl always kept on popping into my mind. So I gave in, at last. It turned out quite nice, if I may say it myself.

A nice tutorial for a needlebook can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. That's so lovely! I can't wait to add sewing and embroidery to my repertoire once I have the time (and money)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just go for it! :) I'm slowly learning to like sewing. And embroidery is also really fun, but be sure not to be in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete