Monday 26 December 2011

Lambs on a field

I was so incredibly busy this autumn that I actually had time to finish only one knitted Christmas gift. And this is a sweater I started knitting already last spring. So I already started thinking it would never be finished. But eventually it was.


Needles: 3 mm & 3,5 mm
Yarn: Anemone by Marks & Kattens
In Ravelry: Lambs on a field

A cardigan for my 1,5-year-old godson. Since I made it a little bit bigger than my godson actually needs at the moment, I also used cotton yarn. Therefor the cardigan may be used during the summer too.


The sheep-buttons I just happened to stumble over in Sinelli the same day I finally finished the knitting part of the cradi. I had intended to sew on some smaller buttons at first, so the buttonholes could actually have been a bit bigger for these. But I hope they'll stretch, because these sheep eventually turned out quite perfect for this sweater, didn' they?


ROAR!

Since this was the only gift I had time to finish, I've now made a pre-New Years resolution: next year I'll start knitting on Christmas gifts already in january! Now I just need to find somewhere to store everything for a year...

Will be back soon with more news from my life lately! Till then, be good, even though Christmas is already over!

No comments:

Post a Comment