Friday 30 December 2011

Happy owner of a new camera!

About a week ago, I graduated from the university and are therefor now a Master of Arts. But that was actually only the history-part of my studies, I will still continue to study handicrafts for a while. Even so, it still feels good. 

As a graduation present, I got something I've been wanting to have already for a long time: a new camera. And what a camera I got! It's a Nikon D5100 with a 18-105 mm lens. And it takes absolutely gorgeous photos! I don't think I'll ever use my old camera again..

Just to illustrate, here's first a picture taken with my old pocket camera and then the same motif photographed with my Nikon:



I hope you agree that the first picture just looks very, very flat compared with the other one.

Just to celebrate my wonderful new camera, here's a few photos I shot at Christmas:




Next time some more crafts will be seen on this blog. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment